You have to leave room for people to be human.
(via htxhoney)@2 days ago with 254 notes
@2 days ago with 143 notes
- Look straight ahead. Do not look to your neighbor on the left or right. Whatever you were lookin at when he said it, keep lookin’ at it.
- Start agreeing with the pastor aloud. Say “Amen”, “Jesus” or “Preach” out loud. This will derail your neighbors and make them think that God is doing a work in your life.
- Open your Bible and flip the pages. The point is to flip the pages loud enough for people to hear so that they think you are looking for scriptures relevant to the point made.
- Rub your neighbors back. This will distract the conviction and guilt from you and transfer it to your neighbor.
- Fall out in the spirit and do not get back up until the service is over. Use this in case of emergencies only. This will get you out of anything however acting skills are a must. (Warning: This is only tested in Charismatic/Pentecostal churches and will probably not work in Eastern Orthodox/Reformed churches. Use at your own risk.)
Because I listen to secular music and attend a conservative church, I have mastered the art in keeping my cool when my sin is called out. Follow these 5 easy steps and you too can have a wonderful guilt-free church service. Bless.